|Learn how to read and interpret financial statements, to manage by facts and construct a scoreboard showing the state of play of your business in just 4 hours.|
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Read and interpret financial statements.
- Calculate break-even point and analyse.
- Review and understand chart of accounts.
- Understand bookkeeper basics.
- Review current Accountant services.
- Analyse business accounts and effectiveness of current practices.
This workshop covers:
- Reading your financials – all the stuff that your Accountant has not had the time to teach you.
- Break even analysis: how to find your break-even point and what it means.
- Chart of accounts – is yours right for your business?
- How to get the most out of your Bookkeeper.
- The 10 questions that will tell you if you have a great Accountant.
- The 10 questions that you need to know about your business accounts
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for owners of small to medium sized businesses. To ensure you get the most out of this workshop we keep the number of attendees to a maximum of 8 people.